3 Beach Faves

{Play}
Dad's Masterpiece


Just watching my dad create these magical little castles brought back a ton of salt water memories!  I've never really seen anyone else quite master the sand like my Dad...


Before he knocked a few down, Aidan took a shot at creating a few of his own...


And then the tide came in.


Kites are always a hit at the Oregon Coast...so is chasing them...if you're 5!:)



And who can resist making smores on a fire! 


or the fire itself!  {What's the deal with boys, sticks, and fire anyway!}


{Lay}
This is not exactly my kind of "laying out", but whatever suits your fancy! 


{Relax}
I can't resist following a path like this...


or flowers by the beach...


Too bad we can't freeze time!  I'd sit right about......there....



Toes in the sand.  The End.

3 comments:

cArLa said...

looks like you had a wonderful time! i miss going to the beach with the warm tropical water. my brothers and i used to bury each other from the neck to our toes in sand.

Daisha said...

I must admit all these posts about Salem and Oregon are making me homesick. Looks like you've had a great summer!

Unknown said...

Where on the coast were you? I grew up in Lincoln City, small world! I love your blog and all your fun ideas! Keep 'em coming! :)

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html