Toad's Simple Patterns

{Simple Beginnings}
Not long ago I was reading through the "Brother" manual to figure out how to thread my sewing machine!  It was hard for me to find patterns and cute projects that were at my basic level that didn't make me what to swear, so I started creating my own.  Now YOU can sew too!:)

I cater to those beginning to sew, but even those who have spent many hours at the machine can enjoy these fun and EASY projects!  Listed below are my patterns for sale as well as all of my FREEBIES! Have fun!

{Car Seat & Stroller Blanket $6 }
 My most popular PDF epattern. I love this blanket. Click here for more great details.



{Free Patterns & Picture Tutorials}
For pictures of all of the patterns & Tutorials listed below just click here.  These are for personal use only...if you'd like to make and sell from my patterns for profit just click here!

Hope you'll enjoy a few of my "treasures"!

+Emily Ashby

1 comment:

Cole's Corner said...

My Mom bought your carseat blanket pattern and I made one for my girlfriends baby.
I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that I linked to your shop here.

http://www.coles-corner-and-creations.com/2011/03/baby-car-seat-blanket.html

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html