Sew&Sell: Commericial Use Permission

Are you interested in making and selling items from the patterns and tutorials posted on my blog?

I'm mean really. Who couldn't use a little extra spending money?!

Each Commericial Use License gives you permission to use my pattern and/or tutorial for profit. It does not allow you to SELL my pattern or tutorial, but only to use it to create a NEW handmade item that you may distribute.

$50 {All Inclusive} This license allows you to make and sell from every pattern or tutorial that I have listed on my blog. This includes patterns that I sell on Etsy.

$12 {Owl Beanies}This license allows you to make and sell from this tutorial listed on my blog.

$12 {Clutch "Diaper Pocket" Changing Pad} This license allows you to make and sell from this tutorial listed on my blog.
$12 {Trey's Owl Pattern and Tutorial} This license allows you to make and sell from this pattern and tutorial on my blog.

$12 {Car Seat Blanket Pattern} This license allows you to make and sell from this pattern and tutorial that is being sold on Etsy {$6}. http://www.toadstreasures.etsy.com/

Please email me: toadstreasures@gmail.com if you have any questions!

Thanks for being honest in your crafting taking this step and purchacing permission. It allows to me to "fund" more fun free tutorials and products! I greatly appreciate it!

Emily
Toad's Treasures
+Emily Ashby

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html