{TT} When life gives you lemons...

Make lemonade!!
No, I haven't forgotten about our summer "live" list! Just because the weather was a bit cooler in June didn't put out our summer flame! So we are checking homemade lemonade off the list!

Photobucket


After I posted that I wanted to make handmade lemonade Erin (the wife of one of my cousins) emailed me their family's favorite lemonade recipe. So when my mom, dad, & Steph were around we tried it & LOVED it.

Hopefully Erin won't mind if I share with all of you! (Thanks Erin!)

Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade
(The Pampered Chef)

6 cups water
3/4 cup sugar
3-4 medium lemons

Place the water and the sugar in a "Quick-stir pitcher". Mix well with plunger until sugar is dissolved. Zest lemons for 1 tablespoon of zest.
Juice lemons for 1/2 cup of juice. Add juice and zest to pitcher. Mix well with plunger. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve over ice and garnish with fresh mint and a slice of lemon.

Yield:7 (1 cup) servings
Approximately 87 calories and 0 grams of fat per serving

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html