Toad's Little Fabric Shop

Here's few yards of my "leftovers" that I'd like to share with you! Check back often--I'll add more randomly!:) Email me what you'd like $ I'll send you an invoice.  Once you've paid, your fabric will be in the mail to you within 24 hours!

{Prices}
1/2 yard=$4.50
1 yard=$8.00

{Shipping}$3 anywhere in the US. All fabric is right off the bolt.

========================================================================
{Designer: Riley Blake}

These are all from the Just Dreamy line:
Rose Floral Print        Blue Stripe


Green Tone on Tone Floral                    Orange Tone on Tone Dot



Green Paisley Cotton Print
5 yards available
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flannel: Orange Stripe

3 yards available

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html