Twig Decoration Tutorial

{Hands down}
There is no excuse for anyone who likes these little twig decorations not to make them.  Its pretty much the EASIEST, CHEAPEST, & SWEETEST project you'll ever make. Hands down.

Sticks are everywhere.  Don't say "I live in the city, so blah, blah."  I'm not having it.  I saw sticks everyday when I lived and walked around all in the "inner city" of Paterson, NJ.  Okay, maybe not every day, but I'm sure you can find a park somewhere...anywhere.;) 


This is a simple tutorial.  In fact, so simple the pictures tell the story.  So here you have it.  Go start collecting twigs people. 
{Twig Decor}


































Lovely.

Just for fun, I'm a linkin'!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect for Fall! :) ~Sam

Sheri@childmade.com said...

Simple but very pretty. I love the touch of ribbon to soften it up. Thanks for sharing ... I've posted a link.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the sweet simplicity of this, and the fact that it celebrates fall without being cheezy or over the top. Great work, and beautiful pictures!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html