-2 D Rings
1) Take your ribbon and pin in the "wrong" sides together:
2) Take one end and fold in the edges:
3) Sew the end together. I just used a regular stitch at 1/8 inch from the edge.
4) SLOWLY sew a 1/8 inch stitch down both sides of the ribbon. (You want this stitch to be straight so take your time.)
It should look like this when you are done:
5) Take your unfinished end and fold it over. Sew 1/8 inch stitch to hold it down.
6) Fold the end you just sewed over again about an inch, and slip your D rings into it:
7) Flip it over and sew a small zig-zag stitch right over the stitch you made in step 5. (The zig-zag stitch I used was .2 and 2.0).
8)Enjoy your cute new belt!
And YES I will be giving one away in a drawing! So let me know in the comments if you want a shot at winning it! You never know...it could be your lucky day! I'll have the drawing on Monday March 30.