JC Mini Reunion!

One of the best experiences of my life was studying abroad for my last semester at BYU. Amazing just doesn't describe the 4+ months studying the Old and New Testments and walking where they actually took place. It still seems surreal that I was in the same place that the Savior was 2000 around years ago!

Photobucket

Aside from all of the spiritual and secular {the classes were NOT easy} learning, I met people that really changed my life. Living {what were those things we got if our rooms were clean?}, eating {Sabbath ice-cream anyone?}, traveling {love those big buses}, worshipping {what a view}, and playing together {don't want to brag, but being on the team that took the JC VB championship was GREAT} you really get to know people. And I was blessed to get to know some of the best.

{Dome of the Rock} This was taken from the Orson Hyde Garden on the Mt. of Olives. Love that Samekah. {Samekah=Fish in Arabic...hopefully I spelled it right...its been a while;)}

Photobucket

So going to a little mini-reunion was a no-brainer for me. It was great. We really missed those of you that couldn't make it, but hey...there's talk of a 10 year reunion back in the Holy Land! Start saving your pennies!:)

{April & Zoe} This is my cute friend {& old roommate} April who send me the picture of the Toad crossing. Love her.

Photobucket

{Falafel balls} Thanks to Erin and her family who hosted the little event & made homemade falafels for everyone...with all the dressings! They were the best I've had since Israel.

Photobucket

{Traci and Rebecca with Suzie's little babe}

Photobucket

{Dave & baby Betts} Spittin' image!

Photobucket

{Jacob Jarvis & "friend"}

Photobucket

{Group shot} This isn't everyone that came, but here's the little group who gathered. It was so great to see them and remember the great times together. Let's do it again soon people.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like it was a great turnout! And of course, everyone looks great!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html