My Christmas Preferences

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Instead of emailing I thought I'd post it. Feel free to copy & paste to your own blog. (It didn't take too long and I figure it would be fun to look back someday & see what I was thinking.)


1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to wrap!

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL

3. When do you put up the tree? ASAP after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? When its totally dead

5. Do you like eggnog? Its okay--I need to add milk if its strong

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cabbage patch kid named Annette. My mom actually knit her the cutest sweater and matching socks.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My in-laws

8. Easiest person to buy for? Our kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but its only Mary, Joseph, & the Christ child since they were the only ones we knew were present at the actuallly birth. We love to go to temple square and see the life size Nativity though!

The lights are so beautiful on Temple Square at Christmas (no I didn't take this picture!). And you can really feel of His Spirit there this great time of year!


10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm grateful for any present!:)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies, hot cocoa, and my mom's little sandwiches

16. Lights on the tree? Of course

17. Favorite Christmas song? Right now its "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" because I love the part that says "to save us all from Satan's power when we have gone astray"...it really makes me grateful for the Savior.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? At home this year, but my mom & dad are coming on Christmas if they can get out of Portland with all of the snow and ice there!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Most of them

20. Angel on the tree-top or star star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Family game & PJ's Chrismas Eve. Most other presents Christmas AM.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds, lines, & bad singing

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Silver

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? See answer 15

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Another good year for our family & world peace!:)

1 comment:

swtelford said...

K, that's funny about the volleyball how to video. I totally remember making that. Does your family still have it? That would be a kick to watch now. I'd be so embarrassed! Merry Christmas!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html