Happiness @ I {Heart} Faces

{Happiness}


Head on over to one of my favorite photography websites...I Heart Faces...and check out some incredible "happy" pictures. This week's theme is happiness.  Who couldn't use a bit of that in their life?!

Aidan's Happiness:  I can't tell you how many hours this kid has spent on this swing!  Each summer when we head to my parents house in Oregon...if you can't find Aidan you can bet he's one place...on what used to be the old tire swing! (Some of you may have had your little heart pounding on that tire swing as a kid!) 

I loved twisting, turning, and flying on that swing...having the time of my life as a kid.  The old twisted rope and tire swing are gone now, but replaced with a somewhat safer version-a chain and swing-and now the little tadpoles get their turn. 

Happiness as a kid is pretty easy to come by, especially when your stomach drops and the wind is blowing in your face each time you fly by. LOVE that swing.


Photo Challenge Submission

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html