{Cosmo Cricket+Erin Morris} & Wabbits

{More great fabric!}Let me introduce you to a great fabric called Early Bird from the the Cosmo Cricket line at Andover.  I love the clean look and colors!  


And here's another new fave of  mine!  Erin Morris at Free Spirit designed this one.  Its from her Weekends line!


Do you like these as much as I do?

{Wabbits}
Awww. Look at this little guy! The rabbits at Tanya's house do not receive a shortage of lovin'.  My boys couldn't keep their hands off of them! And how cute are they?!





Can't wait to get our hands on you guys again this summer!

4 comments:

ificould said...

I LOVE that fabric! Thanks for sharing!

Just letting you know we gave you an award over on our blog: http://ificould-ificould.blogspot.com/2010/05/wow-award.html

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, that's a whole lot of cuteness in ONE post! :)
~Sam

cArLa said...

those fabrics are amazing... my favorite is the cosmo cricket on the middle or the second... and the rabbits are so cute... dominic loved it when we visited a bunch of them at the pumpkin patch last october. i hope you are doing well... xo, carla

Shelley Dawn said...

Oooh! I love that first set of fabric. It would look great with all of my multi-primary colored Fiesta Ware! Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html