Enough already. Let's get to this fun little treasure...its cute, cheap, and took me 5 minutes.
What you'll need:
-Clear magnetic picture frame (You know the ones...you just slip in a picture inbetween to clear pieces of plastic. I got mine at the dollar store its a 3 1/2X5. If you can't find one like this you could always put a magnet on the back of any frame.)
-An unused card with a design you like (optional)
1) Here's the clear "frame" and picture. In the 2nd picture you can see the magnet on the back:
2) Trim your picture (if necessary) to fit inside the frame. Trim it a little smaller than the frame if you are going to use the card as a background (see next step to get an idea). Sorry, no picture of this one, but I think you can figure it out!:)
3) Take your card and cut it in half & then cut it the exact size of the frame: (Skip steps 3,4,& 5 if you don't want to use a card as a background.)
4) Write something special on it... ...and tape or glue it facing outward (so your someone special can read it when they turn it over) to the picture:
5) Optional: You can use the leftover card to cut a little design if you want. (As you can see from the picture it took me a few times to get something I liked:) Place it on the picture where you'd like it. You could also add something to the outside like a ribbon, sticker, or anything else that would be cute.6) Put the finished photo in the frame. (not pictured...you can do it!)
7) There you have it! What a nice addition to any fridge!:)
Happy Mother's Day!