Not into pink? {Free Valentine's Printable}

{I Like Brown}
I've never really been a big "pink" person. So when Valentine's comes around its hard to find a card that doesn't include a color from the pink palette. Do you know what I'm talking about? Maybe its just because I have boys. But hey, what if you want to give something without HEARTS on it to give to male co-worker or family friend?

Well, here's your solution!  A cute little owl valentine!

I put this one together using cute things I got or bought off of Scrapgirls & Scrappin' Cop.
This "printable" comes in 3 sizes so you can do more with them!



Here a few examples of the fun you can have:

With the largest one you can make a lovely card...


The mid size would make a sweet gift tag...




And the smallest one would be great as a gift tag!



You can download the Owl Valentine here. Enjoy!
XOXO

12 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

I think I have the most talented cousins in history! Very creative.

Tanya said...

love it! i need to start thinking about valentines day.

Peter Smith said...

who eats elf?

PuppyLovePrincess said...

these are delightful. thanks so much for sharing! i'll be linking from my blog :)

Beta said...

Thanks for this beautiful idea! I have thought about sharing it with my readers and I hope you are not sorry if I have inserted her in my post of S. Valentine (http://bimbumbeta.blogspot.com/2010/02/s-valentino-piccoli-pensieri-amorosi.html). If you had to not make you like I will handle to remove the link to your blog. Regards, Beta

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Emily- thanks so much for linking up with 30days. I love this freebie. So cute and not the same ol' same ol'. Thanks again. xoxo Mique

Annette W. said...

Haha! We have a Cabela's here in PA too.

Jen Jensen said...

Love the little owl Valentines. Thanks for sharing!

brightbird said...

So cute. I put this on my blog.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks!

Denise Kline said...

I put this on my blog! Thank you!

Sincerely,
Denise Kline
My Blog

Not There Yet said...

What a great project!
I sent a blog award your way!
Check it out:
http://bit.ly/hTnLD8

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html