Some more winners...finally!

Sorry about the slight delay of the Epattern & cookie cutter winners!

After many hours in a car {thank goodness for redbox...you can rent and return them ANYWHERE}, too much fast food, & having a great time, we finally made it safely home. Our little trip included family pictures by that photographer {Brittany} I mentioned before. Aidan was a total pill so we'll see if any of them actually turn out...just one reason we don't get them very often!:)

Our road trip also included a little visit to see my 93 year old Grandpa. He is so great. He lives by himself, golfs every Monday without a golf cart, does Family History & Temple work almost everyday, & goes to Kolob to visit friends {hee hee...its a nursing home where my grandma lived before she passed away in 2006} .



Yes, we love him. Someday soon I'll do a post just about him-it will bring a tear to your eye...what an amazing life.

He is also Aidan's namesake...Aidan Marden Ashby. {Grandpa's name is Robert Marden.}


Now for our lucky winners! Since I feel badly that I took so long to post the winners I decided that I'm going to give out 3 Epatterns! I know, I'm just a wild woman.:)

The winners of the Epattern are...

Corey&Kim
Bobbie
And Amanda

The winner of the Halloween Cookie Cutters is PI!!

Congrats guys! Just email me at toadstreasures@yahoo.com with the email address you'd like your Epatterns to be sent...and PI email me with your address!

Next week I'll be giving away some more baby things like the Tilty sippy cups, TubTime Bumper, a Baby B'air so stay tuned!:)

2 comments:

Janette said...

Im glad the vacation went well. Thanks again for stopping by and the awesome gift!!!! also I love your header by far my favorite.

henline crew said...

awwww, I love grandpa. He really is an amazing man!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html