Top 5 Reasons Why

{Motherhood}
Ah, to be a mother.  Whether you have your own kids or if you've wiped a kids nose in the last day...there is nothing like loving and nurturing little ones. 

Today I would like to share my current top 5 reasons I love being a mom.  

#5
Being a mom makes me always on my "A" game. I never know when a pirate or a swordsman will sneak up on me!


#4 
It doesn't matter what I wear...or what they wear...we still love each other. :)


#3
There is never a dull moment...unless the kids are sleeping.:)


#2
I get to learn patience...whether I want to or not.


#1
I never knew I could love little people so much.  My heart has been opened in ways I never knew...and I'll never be the same because it.


And you know me...so last minute.  And I'll be sharing some last minute Mother's Day ideas tomorrow on Fresh Living Ch 2 in SLC as well as on the blog.  See you soon!


No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html