Goodbye 2009!

Why is it that when you grow up time goes by so FAST?! I've been working on making my blog into a book--one of my goals for last year that I actually remembered--and looking at all of the pictures from 2009 has been very humbling. We are so blessed.

I came across some pictures that I wanted to make sure were included in the 2009 blog book so you get a peak at them now. If you'd like to click out of my blog now, it won't hurt my feelings...but I know Grandma and Grandpa will enjoy a look back at the year! These picts were picked randomly, but each was chosen for some sentimental reason.





























































Hello 2010! And Happy New Year to you!

1 comment:

Janas Bananas said...

I love looking at pictures...Happy New year!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html