Time Flies

'Tis true: Time flies when you're having fun. And we've had fun! Soon we'll be back home sleeping in our own beds again--and hopefully working on some new fun little crafty projects! (I've got a few ideas floating around in this head of mine!)

Here's a few more picts that I liked from the trip. Since I'm using this as my "picture journal" and will be "slurping my blog" (putting the blog into book form at the end of the year) I didn't want these to be left out.

{The County Fair}
Watch Greyson's eyes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Waiting & Watching}
Photobucket

Photobucket

{Elephant Ears}
Since I haven't found an elephant ear in UT, I thought I'd give everyone a heads up as to what I'm talking about. These are a fair favorite.

Photobucket

{Treasure Hunt}
Tanya always has something fun up her sleeve for these kids! This time it was a treasure hunt when we were camping. It was so great!

It started with a note from one eyed Willy that was found stuck (with a knife) to a tree in our camp!

Photobucket
Photobucket

They followed the picture clues all over camp to find the treasure!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The final clue led them to the treasure out in the lake!

Photobucket

Although some were a little apprehensive...

Photobucket

They were very brave.

Photobucket

Uncle Peter took them to find the treasure...it was in the crawdad floaty boat! And they were excited to find it! (I love Trey's face in this one:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Grandpa's Magic Show}
My dad is own throughout the family for his little magic shows, and he surely didn't disappoint while we were here this visit! He did a little show at Trey's family bday party and even did a show when cousin Crystal's kids came over for a "camp out"!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like this post will go forever...we'll have to save some for tomorrow!:)

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html