More OR picts...

"Toad!!" "Toad!" When I hear her yell my name (and this gal can yell!) I can't help but smile & wonder what this little Lu will have to tell me...

ARRRR ye scurvy pirates! Look at that treasures ye found in the barn!

Yesterday Ethan walked all around the yard, in the shed, barn, and anywhere else he thought he could find a treasure...with Lucy close behind.
The bond of boys and fire...
Uncle Peter is always so much fun!
Look out cows...the next generation of Smith cousins in here. (Hey Johnson & Anderson cousins...bring back any memories?)

It was in the 70's today and Great Grandma Smith (missing the California sun) enjoyed sitting outside. She was outside all day & said it was the warmest she's been since she moved here. We all loved sitting and chatting in the backyard. Aidan even flashed a smile despite another tooth coming in...

Love it.

4 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

AAHHHHHHH, this made me home sick for Oregon, the yard and a bonfire...you need to get pictures of the kdis running around the feilds jumping over cow pies! I can hardly wait till we are out there again, I love it!!

Unknown said...

That's funny you say that Jana. Ethan stepped in his 1st "cow pie" yesterday. He thought it was a pile of dirt. :)

Noslo Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noslo Family said...

Looks like you are having a blast in Oregon. Happy birthday too!! I was doing the visiting teaching rounds this morning and thinking of you. I will catch you later.

Dixie

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html