Its my little sister Margo's birthday today! For those that don't know her she is 3 years younger than me & is a very amazing gal.
I was thinking about all of the great times we've had together...
- growing up & playing the "guess the letter" game on eachothers backs at night
- housesitting together (the Wadsworths poor grass)
- as roommates at BYU & beyond (eating Freshetta's pizza & playing vball all of the time!)
- doing triathlons & that volleyball tournament in Park City (we were so sore!!)
- going to concerts (does this song sound familiar?)
- NYC to see Les Miserables
- making the video to get on the Amazing Race. (Still waiting to hear back...:)
- San Fran to play with Matt & Kunkel...also bunging jumping together at Six flags!
- And especially all of the other trips we took together. We traveled all over the East Coast, Hawaii, Cali, Zions, Oregon coast (who knows how many times), & lots of other fun places --and even though we may have had some disagreements along the way we had some great times road tripping:).
Hawaii (with little pineapple plants)
The Sacred Grove, NY
So here's to Marge! The Thai speaking, marathon running, super singing, special ed & aerobics teaching, super duper aunt & sister. Love ya.