DIY Cute Holiday Gift Tags & Merry Measure

{Glitter & Circles}
Yes, you can.  And its super easy.



Just go gather up a few things:

Cool Cardstock (preferrably with lots of glitter;)
Holiday Stickers
1 3/8" Hole Punch or some scissors to cut circles with
3" Hole Punch or some scissors to cut circles with
A regular hole punch or some scissors to cut circles with
Some string

Optional: 1/4" sticky foam (you can find it at Joann's-its for the "3D" effect!)

{Picture Perfect}
Okay, I'm not going to talk your ears off during this one.  (I know, I know...you can stop gasping!:) I just love how festive and fun these picture are so I'll let them do most of the talking!:)


{Got these darling stickers at Xpedx.  They are from thegiftwrapcompany.com.  I'm in love with their stuff.}





Wait a minute...Perry, how did you get in there? Oh, my 7 year old who couldn't resist taking a snapshot as soon as I set the camera down?  Got it.



Back to business...












Sweet-a-lishious.  And if you get a Camera Coat for Christmas you might just see one of these cute tags come to your doorstep!

{Winter Wonderland}
Oh, and for merry measure...


Riley Blake 2010 Colorful Christmas by My Mind's Eye.  I'm thinking maybe a few festive pillowcases may be in order!:)

{Take a Breath}
I heard the sweetest words today. The ones that cause you to think about what you're doing with your time.

"Mom, can I cuddle with you?" 




So here's a friendly reminder...
The million and one things we do this season will always be there.

Don't forget to stop and cuddle.


Oh, and Happy Tagging!

Love,
"Snuggle" Toad

Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html