"Welcome Summer" Party and Printables

{Hello Sunshine!}
Ah, finally...school is out and we are heading toward those hot, dry summer days of the mountain west. 


A certain recent kindergarten grad and I decide we should celebrate!  He had a GREAT year and I had a great time as a "mom-helper" in this classroom once a week.  There is nothing like hugs from kids, funny comments, and being told that I was loved by a certain student more than my own child.  Kindergarten is the best. 


{Simple}
So I whipped up a few little printables, sent out some invites, and went for it. 






Click here for this one:

{Bottle Love}
 Yes, one of my favorite ways to add a little fun to any get-together.


Click here to print these water bottle labels:


Here's my how-to...

PS Using a glue stick was totally Ethan's idea...and I liked it.  My usual stand by--tape--will work too. ;)







{Easy Fun}





Sponges are AWESOME for water fights...you can totally throw them at people, drench them, and not even get into trouble!:)










Yeah, water fights rule.

{Big Balloons}
We also discovered that regular balloons make for fun ...and funny...times!







{Seasonal Event}
And when it was over our little scholar decided we should have a party to welcome every season. :)



And maybe we will.  Love you kid-o. 

XOXO

Party Toad

1 comment:

Jenn said...

wow. best mom ever award.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html