Fabric for Sale & Coast CatchUp

Hi all of you lovers of cute fabric! If you like Riley Blake {that's the designer} fabric you may be in luck! I came across a GREAT deal and bought a bunch of yardage that I cannot possibly use myself--even if I try.

So, I threw what I have into a little fabric shop.  The emphasis being on little. I'm obviously not going to quit my day job {hee, hee} but I thought I'd share my extras with you.

This is the skinny to get today's deal:

1)You have to be a blog follower. {I figure I'll reward those who are so supportive.:)}

2) Just email me toadstreasures@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like and how much. I'll send you an invoice.

This SALE will only go through Saturday night and when I run out its pretty much gone. I've already run out of the Rose Print--but if you really want it let me know and I'll see if I can round up some more if there's enough interest.

Pricing:
1 yard=$8.00 with FREE SHIPPING in the US.
Fabric is all sold by the yard & is cut right off the bolt.

{Designer: Riley Blake}

Here are today's choices. These are all from the Just Dreamy line:

Rose Floral Print 
SOLD OUT                 Blue Stripe
Green Floral             Orange Dot

PS I'll announce the winner of the head band in the next post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And on a personal note...

{Coast CatchUp}
Do any of you ever really feel like you're "caught up".  I just realized that I haven't posted my favorite picts of our road trip. And with 2 sick kids I'm falling even more behind. Oh, well.  Cheers to summer, road trips, & never catching up!

{Mo's}
Listen people. If you ever go to the Oregon Coast you HAVE to go to Mo's. Its the BEST. Family friendly, yummy food, and the best views EVER. So start planning your trip. I'm serious.


{Mo's at Cannon Beach}
Great views.


And great food. {Especially if you like FRESH seafood.}


My fave: The Stuffed Avacado. Yep, that's fresh shrimp.


{Seaside}
Just a few miles North of Cannon Beach is Seaside. It a super fun place to play.

And we played. 

Sidebar: You can thank my brother Travis for Ethan's butterfly sunglasses in the following photos. Thanks Trav--love ya.;)


Pack your bags. Check the weather forecast. And go. The coast is waiting. We'll see you there.:)

2 comments:

Bird said...

Toad, love the fabric, love the food, love the pics, love you! :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ah I love the fabric! I might have to buy some from you. My family has gone to Mo's for years it's by my nana's old house and they have THE best clam chowder I'm thinking I need to drive to Oregon next time instead of fly so I can enjoy some.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html