Aidan's buddy turns 1!


Aidan is one lucky guy...he has a little friend for life! Yesterday his cousin Greyson (my brother Peter and Mary's little guy) turned 1 ! Since they are only 6 months apart they are sure to have a good time together. We wish we could have been there today for his big birthday bash and hope it was great.
Happy Birthday Grey!

I was excited for a little gift (a little T-shirt and ear warmers) that I put together for him. His dad (Peter)is a great musician and loves the guitar so I thought this would be fun.

We are also looking forward to another playmate coming the end of April...little "mini Matt"! Yes, my youngest brother Matt and his wife Kathryn are also expecting a little boy & we can't wait!!

2 comments:

aunt choody said...

VERY cute. And perfect for a son of Peter.

Ben said...

Super cute gift idea. Did you make the guitar shirt yourself? What little kid doesn't like to play concert ukuleles?

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html